This alert is said to a consensus difficulty that originated on Block 116,522 on Frontier Community, mined on 2015-08-20 at 14:59:16+02:00 – The difficulty has been mounted, see “Repair” beneath.
Description of the problem: State database consensus difficulty with deletion of account knowledge, which might happen throughout SUICIDE directions.
Affected Implementations: All Geth implementations as much as and together with variations 1.0.1, 1.1.0 develop ,“unstable 1.1.0”) had been impressed. eth (c++) and pytherium (python) are unaffected.
Impact on anticipated chain reorganization depth: Enhance the ready time for closing block affirmation to 12 hours
Proposed short-term answer: Miners Swap To Eth Or Pytherium ASAP
Remedial Actions Taken by Ethereum, Provision for reforms as follows.
clear up: Observe that the consensus difficulty occurred simply earlier than the brand new launch 1.1.0 was introduced. When upgrading, please be sure you improve to the model you need as chances are you’ll not need to repair And Improve from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 (which isn’t formally launched but) on the similar time. The fixes beneath are for model 1.0.2 – builds have been made for v 1.0.2.
- Launch 1.0.2 together with the supply and binaries might be discovered Right here
- If you’re constructing from supply: git pull after which make geth – please use grasp department commit a0303ff4bdc17fba10baea4ce9ff250e5923efa2
- If utilizing PPA: sudo apt-get replace Then sudo apt-get improve
- we’re nonetheless engaged on it brewing clear up
The proper model of this replace on Ubuntu and OSX is Geth/v1.0.2 –a0303f
Observe that it’s attainable that you could be obtain the next message alert which can resolve itself after a while after your friends replace their purchasers:
I0820 19,00,53.368852 4539 chain_manager,Go,776, Dangerous block #116522 (05bef30ef572270f654746da22639a7a0c97dd97a7050b9e252391996aaeb689)
I0820 19,00,53.368891 4539 chain_manager,Go,777, discovered identified unhealthy hash In chain 05bef30ef572270f654746da22639a7a0c97dd97a7050b9e
- 20/08/15 17:47+02:00 The issue has been recognized and work is underway to restore the gate. Miners ought to improve as quickly because the Geth(Go)-solution turns into accessible, and swap to Eth (C++) or Python within the meantime. Eth (C++) and Python miners are unaffected.
- 20/08/15 19:38+02:00 Official launch of the fixes, see above.
- 20/08/15 21:19+02:00 Observe that the consensus difficulty occurred simply earlier than the brand new launch 1.0.2 was introduced. So, please be sure you discover the answer you need, i.e. keep on 1.0.1 or improve to 1.0.2. See “Repair” for extra particulars.
- 21/08/15 11:30+2:00 We have been intently monitoring the chain and the community for the reason that consensus difficulty surfaced. Based on community statistics, most miners have upgraded to the patched 1.0.2 or switched to eth. Our expectations concerning the utmost attainable chain-reorg depth are 750 blocks.